About half the origami plot bunnies I folded for NaNoWriMo were used to inspire our writers. Here are the ones that were left. These all came from either the r/writingprompts subreddit, or from the Writer’s Plot Idea Generator.
- An unprofessional reporter is implicated in an abduction.
- A husband has limited time to organize a musical.
- A god decides to start his first day with a hearty breakfast and accidentally creates a universe while frying his eggs.
- Plants and animals have a trade deal to exchange CO2 for O2 and vice versa. The deal is being renegotiated by the top members of plant and animal society.
- No matter where you fall asleep, you wake up at home, in bed.
- Baby sloths are adorable, but the other sins are just as cute.
- In this world, physical appearance depends entirely on personality. All babies are born identical. Beauty is achieved through good deeds, while the opposite is true for ugliness.
- Bob is a demon who’s just been summoned for the first time.
- Your daily commute as told in a nature documentary.
- Vladimir Putin hands President Donald Trump a deal that is too good to refuse.